Monday, April 27, 2009

Zombie Chronicles

i filmed the first scene for the first episode of a tv show called Zombie Chronicles. i dont know why im so stuck on Zombies but i guess ill ride the train as far as it will take me. i made a girls throat look like it was gushing blood, and my freind Bear made it look like his eyeball was hanging out, so thats good. the show is about a zombie outbreak, and everybody dies. i dont want to give away too much, but if it sounds interesting, you can check it out sometime this summer when i finish the episode. i think i want to get more into special effects because im pretty good at it and i really like doing it, which is important for me because i have the worst A.D.D. in recorded history. i will definately post the raw footage of the gore on my website, or at least link it on my website, when i do ill let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment