Thursday, April 23, 2009

random thoughts

i wonder how radio carbon dating works. why cant the two old guys from the muppets just squash the beef? why does everyone put their furniture against the walls in their place? im gonna move all my furniture to the middle of the room and hang out on the outside, see how it is. ive always wanted to build a boat. i have a pair of pajamma pants with penguins wearing santa hats all over them, so i guess all you have to do is be some sort of arctic creature to be associated with christmas these days, because where are penguins in any christmas story? think about it. the palm of my hand is bigger proportionately than my fingers, so when i was in elementary school and had to trace my hand for turkeys, i always had fat stupid looking turkeys, ruined my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment