Monday, April 27, 2009

this one is boring

im in the ARC posting a blog. i dont have the internet at my new house yet. theres an asian person to the left of me, she seems nice. its gonna be a pretty good day today, i might build something. i heard of a good way to avoid parking tickits at my school, if you just park in a teacher parking spot and get a 20 dollar tickit, you just take the tickit and park in teacher parking or wherever you want and put the same tickit back on your windshield so they think they already gave you a tickit. itsa like a 20 dollar park anywhere pass, worth it! i put my dog on the roof of my house last nigt and immediately realised that dogs look funny on houses. ive been listening to the band Iron Horse a lot lately, if you have the chance, check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment